The remnants of Hurricane Nate rolled through CNY on Monday, bringing rounds of rain, drizzle, fog, and high humidity to Central New York. The dew point climbed above 70°, a high value even for the middle of summer.
This type of weather is characteristic of tropical systems, but to get these conditions in October is rare. In fact, we managed to set two temperature records. The highest low temperature was broken for October 7th and 8th (60° and 58°), and could be broken for the 9th too.
This system will pass to the east on Tuesday and the weather will dry out.
- A rare humid October day...
- Humidity, unsettled weather ahead
- Hazy, Hot, and Humid Monday
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- October's pattern flip
- Hot, humid weather continues for the 4th!
- Rare wave-shaped clouds roll over Virginia
- Scores 2-Day: October 22, 2017
- Scores 2-Day: October 19, 2017
- Scores 2-Day: October 17, 2017