UTICA, N.Y. - Early access and deferral runner registration for the Boilermaker 15K will open on March 10th at noon. Open registration for the 39th Boilermaker will open March 19th at noon.
Early access runners are official finishers of the 2015 races who finished in the allotted chip time of 2:30 for the 15K and 45 minutes for the 5K. Early access runners can only register for the race they ran in 2015. If they want to run a different race, they must wait for open registration.
Early access registration will close March 18th at noon.
Registration fees: 15K Race - $55.00, 5K Race - $40.00, 3M Walk - $15.00
All registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 2 hours and 30 minutes in the 15K and within 45 minutes in the 5K.
A wait list will open once the race reaches its cap. Runners have the option to be placed on the wait list if they are closed out of either the 15K or 5K race. Runners will be notified via email if a spot opens up. After being notified, the runner will have 48 hours from the time the email was sent to register. If they don't register within the allotted time, they will lose their chance and the next person on the list will be notified.
For more information and to register, check the Boilermaker website.
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker early registration opens at midnight
- Boilermaker debuts resolution registration
- Boilermaker offering early registration for 2020 race
- Newstalk: Open registration for the Boilermaker
- Early access to 2019 Boilermaker Road Race opens
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers