UTICA, NY - When you head to the Planet Fitness Boilermaker Expo tomorrow and Saturday, grab a hot dog. It's for a good cause.
Smith Packing Company has once again teamed up with the Boilermaker to sell their local products at the expo with proceeds benefiting the Central New York Food Bank.
The president of Smith Packing says it's a win-win for everyone. Eric Smith, the president, says, “The Boilermaker is something that this area takes a lot of pride in. And we're very thankful that Tim Reed gave us the opportunity to get involved and it's benefiting the area, our brand and the Boilermaker...and through the Food Bank we think that's a really positive opportunity."
Last year, Smith says money raised helped to serve nearly 5,000 meals via the food bank.
- Grab a hot dog for a good cause: Smith Packing donates hot dogs for Boilermaker for charity
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Boilermaker announces 2018 Charity Bib partners
- Rain returns, then HOT!
- Mudfest sponsors refugees in Boilermaker's Charity Bib program
- Applications being accepted for Boilermaker Charity Bib non-profits
- Chanatry's Great Grocery Grab
- Mug Club: Hot Cakes Breakfast
- Hazy, Hot, and Humid Monday