UTICA, NY - The Youth Run is a hot ticket so much so that a few parents got in line today two hours before registration, which started at noon today at the Planet Fitness Health and Wellness Expo.
Budding Boilermaker 5 and 15k runners will be getting their running feet wet on the smaller, youth race tomorrow.
They start them young - ages four through 12. Sixteen, for those with special needs.
One of the greatest joys for the Youth Run Director is seeing the young runners 'graduate' to the bigger races.
On average, around 1600 kids take part in the Boilermaker Kids' Run.
- Boilermaker Youth Run: Hot ticket for kids looking to train early
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Event information for Utica National Kids' Run on Boilermaker weekend
- Boilermaker Kids' Run back for its 30th year after last year's cancellation
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Boilermaker 2017
- Interactive Boilermaker Section
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- NewsTalk: Post-Boilermaker Nutrition