A Verona man has been arrested in connection to a burglary that happened more than a year ago in the town of Lee, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
On Wednesday, 26-year-old Christopher Brazie of Verona was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary.
Deputies say in October 2016, Brazie allegedly broke into a residence on Point Rock Road in the town of Lee. Brazie was arrested Wednesday after a DNA hit was made from evidence that was secured from the scene at the time of the initial investigation.
Brazie was arraigned and sent to the Oneida County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or bond. He’s scheduled to return to the Town of Lee Court at a later date.
- DNA hit leads to arrest of Verona man more than a year after burglary
- UPDATE: Verona man arrested following dispute, 10-hour standoff
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child
- Local gun shop owner speaks out after burglary at Verona store
- Verona man hospitalized after vehicle strikes utility pole
- Clinton man injured in 1-car crash in Verona
- Verona man charged following Pizza Boys shots fired incident
- UPDATE: Syracuse man killed in Verona Thruway crash
- Verona Beach closed due to algae blooms