UTICA- Utica Police are asking for the public's help in looking for a man who they said robbed a bank on Genesee Street Saturday afternoon.
Police are looking for a male in his 20's wearing a gray hoodie, gray sweatpants and black hat.
They said this man walked into the Adirondack Bank and handed the teller a note, demanding money and threatening violence if an alarm was activated.
They said he left the bank with an unknown amount of money and headed westbound on Genesee Street.
Police said there was no weapon involved.
They ask anyone with any information to call them at 315-360-1985. All calls will remain confidential.
- UPD Looking for man who robbed Adirondack Bank on Genesee Street
- Clinton man accused of robbing Adirondack Bank appears in court
- Street Corner Market opens on Genesee Street
- Clinton man sentenced to prison time for Adirondack Bank robbery
- Genesee Street Market to be held every Friday this summer
- Bridge construction will cause Genesee Street and Route 8 closures
- Genesee Street crash slows traffic near New Hartford Shopping Center
- North Genesee Street NB closed to four corners in Utica
- Genesee Street: Power is restored and lanes back open
- Firestone on Genesee Street to become Tallman Tires next week