WHITESBORO - Crews were at the scene of an ice jam on the Sauquoit Creek near Main Street in Whitesboro this morning.
The photo above was taken from the Village of Whitesboro Sauquoit Creek River Cam (by Tas Electronics) on YouTube, which shows the creek when it was jammed and preventing water from flowing. The creek is currently flowing again, and water levels dropped about a foot, but they are still much higher than normal.
You can view the live video feed of the Sauquoit creek here:
- UPDATE: Ice jam cleared on Sauquoit Creek in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro residents near Sauquoit Creek urged to evacuate
- Monitoring Ice Jams
- State officials survey Sauquoit Creek
- Local DOT begins ice clean-up at Sauquoit Creek
- DEC to survey ice jam on Fish Creek Wednesday
- Flooding and Ice Jams Possible Friday
- Low risk for ice jams this weekend
- Ice jams in Indian Creek pose flooding concerns for Little Falls residents
- Ice jams cause flooding in town of Danube