HERKIMER – A Herkimer man who was on probation from a 2017 conviction is facing a new charge for allegedly possessing child pornography, according to the Herkimer Police Department.
Herkimer police say that following a lengthy investigation by their department, along with the Herkimer County Probation Department and the Herkimer County District Attorney’s Office, 21-year-old Ryan Werpechowski was charged with two counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child.
Police say Werpechowski is currently on probation for a 2017 conviction involving a crime that was committed against a child in 2016.
Werpechowski was arraigned in the Village of Herkimer Court on Jan. 3 and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $4,000 bail or $8,000 bond.
- Herkimer man on probation now accused of possessing child porn
- Trenton man accused of possessing child porn
- Utica man accused of possessing, promoting child porn
- Utica man admits to transporting, possessing child porn
- Herkimer man accused of possessing cocaine inside county jail
- Fulton County man accused of distributing child porn
- Herkimer man accused of rummaging through vehicles
- Herkimer woman accused of having sexual contact with child
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges
- Former Ilion man admits to taking, distributing child porn