UPDATE: New York State Police say the 22-year-old man missing out of Delaware County has been found dead.
Police say the body of Christian Rojas-Martinez of the Bronx was found Monday in a body of water in the area that was being searched.
Rojas-Martinez had been staying at a home and was camping with six other men at 521 Old Ferris Farm Rd. in Roxbury, Delaware County. Police say that on the night of Jan. 20, Rojas-Martinez wandered from that location and did not return. He was reported missing by the other man around 12:45 a.m. Jan. 21.
Police say the investigation into his death is ongoing.
New York State Police are currently searching for a missing man out of Delaware County.
Police say 22-year-old Christian Rojas-Martinez, who is missing from a location on Old Ferris Farm Road in Roxbury, Delaware County, was last seen around 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20.
Rojas-Martinez is described as being a Hispanic male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a medium build. Police say he has brown hair, brown eyes, and he was last seen wearing a green parka, blue jeans and black boots.
Anybody with information regarding Martinez’s whereabouts is asked to call state police at 607-561-7400.
- UPDATE: Bronx man missing out of Delaware County found dead
- 2 children killed in Delaware County fire
- Missing man found dead in Oneonta
- UPDATE: Missing autistic man in Fulton County found safe
- Delaware County teen accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Missing St. Johnsville woman found dead
- UPDATE: Rome Police say missing man has been found
- UPDATE: Missing man in town of Westford found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Deerfield man found in good health
- UPDATE: Missing New York Mills man found safe