WEBB- A 25 year old man died after his snowmobile crashed into a tree in the Town of Webb Friday night.
Police in the Town of Webb said Jeffrey C. Clark, 25, of Clarence was riding his snowmobile around 9:18 p.m. on Friday, failed to negotiate a turn and hit a tree.
Police told us other snowmobilers tried doing CPR on him, and was unresponsive. He died shortly after.
- 25-year-old dead in snowmobile accident
- Snowmobilers weigh in on 2 fatal accidents.
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- Are Snowmobiles Too Loud?
- Vintage snowmobiles and tradition
- Snowmobile Safety Tips
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Western New York man killed in snowmobile accident in Inlet
- Gearing up for snowmobile season
- 2 injured in snowmobile accidents in Oneida County over the weekend