A local sex offender is facing a new felony charge after he allegedly failed to report an address change, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Chief Deputy Joseph Lisi, director of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
Thomas DeCroce, 58, a Level 2 Registered Sex Offender, was arrested March 8 and charged with one count of felony failing to report a change of address.
According to Lisi, an investigation found that DeCroce had not been living at his registered address in the town of Remsen. State law requires registered sex offenders to register new addresses within 10 days.
- Local sex offender accused of not registering address
- Sex offender panhandling
- Westmoreland sex offender accused of having unregistered Facebook account
- Convicted sex offender facing new charges for fleeing from authorities
- Sex offender facing new charges for alleged child sexual abuse
- Sex offender from Rome pleads guilty in child sex abuse case
- Addressing sexual misconduct
- Sheriff's Office offers options to register motorcycles
- Utica sex offender facing new charges involving child porn, indecent material
- Local hotel addresses security measures following Las Vegas shooting