A Sylvan Beach man is facing charges after he allegedly sexually abused two children, according to New York State Police.
Travis True, 24, is facing two counts of felony first-degree sexual abuse.
Police say True is accused of having sexual contact with two females under 11 years old in Sylvan Beach. The alleged incident occurred in Nov. 2017.
True is being held at the Oneida County Jail on $15,000 bail.
The victims have been offered services through the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing 2 children
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty
- Sylvan Beach Finalizing Closing Plans
- New Atmosphere in Sylvan Beach
- Pirates Weekend at Sylvan Beach
- Sylvan Beach Mayor : The beach is open!
- UPDATE: Fire severely damages Sylvan Beach home
- Dozens of homes flooded near Sylvan Beach
- Sylvan Beach Residents Still Without Homes
- Sylvan Beach Residents Clean Up Homes