Students aiming to earn a degree in nursing will now have a new option through SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
SUNY Poly announced Tuesday that it will now offer an online bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Students from all throughout the state, country and the world will be able to access the courses, faculty and resources of SUNY Poly’s Nursing Department. Online degree programs can be especially beneficial to those who work full-time.
"The Department of Nursing at SUNY Poly is extremely excited to be welcoming the first class of students to the online nursing program," said Dr. Kathleen Rourke, interim dean of SUNY Poly’s College of Nursing. "Given the new law requiring Associate prepared nurses to complete their BS within ten years, we believe our program is an excellent choice at a great price point and enables students from throughout New York State to complete the program on their schedule."
The online BS in Nursing program at SUNY Poly will begin in the fall of this year.
Other online degree programs offered by SUNY Poly include nursing education, health information management, finance, forensic accounting and valuation, and more.
- SUNY Poly to offer online degree in nursing
- SUNY Poly students celebrate graduation
- 'First' Robotics Competition held at SUNY POLY
- SUNY Poly hosts Mini Maker Faire
- Drone racing returns to SUNY Poly
- Students meet employers during SUNY Poly career fair
- SUNY Poly hosts annual Health and Wellness Expo
- New SUNY Poly interim president to be named
- SUNY revokes honorary degree awarded to Charlie Rose
- Hundreds of new students move into SUNY Poly and Utica College