Walmart's Supply Chain Division gave a grand total of little over $46,000 for the Children's Miracle Network in 2018. CMN is an organization that Walmart has partnered with for many years.
Larry Raike of Walmart says "It's an important part of our culture and it's certainly important to our Associates. We've had many Associates who've had to utilize the all Children's Hospital over the years and it's just a great cause for us".
Walmart participates year after year and and Raize says the Walmart supply chain is very proud to raise the most money when compared to funds given by the local Walmart stores and transportation division.
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart Supply Chain
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart Transportation
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart Herkimer
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart Utica
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart New Hartford
- CMN 2018 Thanks MVHS Volunteers
- CMN 2018 Thanks Steet Toyota
- CMN 2018 Thanks Extra Life
- CMN Thanks Wendy's
- CMN 2018 Thanks STAT STAFF Professionals