ONEONTA, N.Y. -- If you live in Oneonta and have an interest in politics, now is your chance to seek office.
Five of the eight common council members will not seek re-election.
All Otsego says there is one candidate and the three incumbents in the race, and that's it.
The Otsego County Board of Elections says there is time, but not much.
Petitions are due in April.
- 5 of 8 Oneonta Common Council members not seeking re-election
- Oneonta common council discusses proposed housing project
- Oneonta Common Council discuss state grants at meeting
- Oneonta Common Council votes to change airport name
- Oneonta Common Council approves contract for transit hub
- Oneonta Common Council holds public hearing for rail yards project
- Rome Common Council seeking out funding for two downtown projects
- Utica Common Council revisits tow truck legislation
- Utica Common Council approves Parks Master Plan
- Rome Common Council passes 2020 budget