UTICA, N.Y.-The Happy Bartender Hour Fundraiser for the month of July at the Delta Hotel in Utica was The Resource Center for Independent Living (RCIL).
The event was held at the hotel Wednesday night on Genesee Street in Downtown Utica.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that advocates for people with disabilities and provides a wide range of services for individuals across New York State.
The guest Bartender for the event was Enessa Carbone.
Cash tips and other proceeds from the event were donated to RCIL.
Michael Yanney the Event Coordinator for RCIL told NewsChannel 2: “We are raising money for the many hearts Senior care center, which allows local senior citizens to attend our program who are living independently at home.”
Yanney also mentioned that door-to-door transportation, nutritious meals, and personal care items will be provided for the Seniors involved in RCIL.
Recently, RCIL moved into the Boston Store.
- RCIL holds Happy Hour celebrity bartending fundraiser at Delta Hotel in Utica
- Delta Hotel hosts celebrity bartending event for Abraham House
- RCIL holds fundraiser to help local seniors
- RCIL holds event for Americans with Disabilites in Utica
- RCIL celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act anniversary
- RCIL moves to former Boston Store building in Utica
- Celebrity bartending challenge raises funds for Food Bank of CNY
- Celebrity bartenders raise money for Q-Center for LGBTQ youth
- NEWSTALK: RCIL Dining for a Cause
- Utica Brewfest 2018- Utica Zoo's biggest fundraiser