America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Turning cheese into booze?
- Chicks Along the Canal
- Panera Bread voluntarily recalls some cream cheese
- Cheese lover? Herkimer County plans to start cheese trail at area farms
- Thousands flock to Little Falls for annual cheese festival
- Volkswagen and Philadelphia cream cheese ads banned over gender stereotypes
- Dunkin' Donuts scales back menu to streamline service
- 50 years on, McDonald's isn't messing with its Big Mac