A 57-year-old woman is facing several charges after police say she took officers on a 30-minute pursuit from Herkimer County into Fulton County.
Dolgeville Police say Dorothy Perkins failed to stop for an officer on Spencer Street in Dolgeville around 5:00 p.m. on August 20.
Police say Perkins then took police on a pursuit through Dolgeville, Manheim, Salisbury, and Stratford where she turned onto a snowmobile trail.
She was taken into custody when she could no longer drive any further in the woods.
Perkins was arraigned in the Town of Manheim Court. She was committed to the Herkimer County Jail on $10,000.00 cash bail or $20,000.00 bail bond. She is to reappear in the Town of Manheim Court on September 17, 2019.
- Stratford woman leads Dolgeville police on 30-minute pursuit
- UPDATE: 1 man killed, 1 injured in Stratford crash
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival
- Dolgeville woman arrested in alleged welfare fraud scheme
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Dolgeville police continue investigating case of missing man
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Crews battle fire at vacant Dolgeville home
- Dolgeville community holds vigil for missing man