A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
Read the letter here: cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/read-whistleblower-lawyer-letter-to-trump/index.html
- READ: Whistleblower lawyer's letter to White House
- White House prepares to release whistleblower complaint to Congress as Pelosi presses forward
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- White House condemns Afghanistan attack
- White House tightens Russia sanctions
- Putin to the White House?
- Threats against Ukraine whistleblower's legal team lead to law enforcement probe
- 'Missing letters' encourage blood donation
- National intelligence director says whistleblower 'did the right thing'
- Republicans react as investigation into whistleblower complaint continues