State Police have charged a New Hartford woman with DWI after a crash in Rome.
Police say Donna Pasquale, 78, of New Hartford struck a vehicle from behind that was stopped for a school bus letting off passengers on River Road near the State Route 49 off ramp on Friday afternoon.
Police say they found two empty vodka bottles in the vehicle.
The driver of the other vehicle, and Pasquale were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Pasquale is expected to appear in Rome City Court on April 30.
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- 78-year-old injured in Floyd rollover crash on Route 49
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- Herkimer woman charged with aggravated DWI
- Blossvale woman sentenced to prison time for fatal DWI crash
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Gloversville man charged with DWI after crashing ARC van
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash