An 85-year-old from Herkimer County has died from coronavirus, according to the county Public Health Department.
This person also suffered from underlying health conditions and hospitalized.
The county still has seven positive cases.
There are also 17 people in mandatory quarantine and 58 residents in precautionary quarantine.
One person was released from quarantine on Thursday.
So far, 49 people have tested negative for coronavirus in the county.
- 85-year-old Herkimer County resident dies from coronavirus
- Second person dies from Coronavirus in Herkimer County
- Herkimer county residents tour 1834 jail
- Second Coronavirus case confirmed in Herkimer County
- Updated coronavirus numbers in Herkimer County
- Herkimer residents vote to approve Capital Project
- Herkimer residents concerned over a traffic light
- Residents safe after Herkimer house fire
- No tax increase for Herkimer County residents heading into 2019
- Herkimer County residents seeking help from the federal goverment