Verona, N.Y. - The 8th annual Home Show wrapped up today out at the Turning Stone Event Center.
The three day event drew in a few thousand people to check out what's billed as Central New York's largest showcase of home improvement products and services.
It's presented by AmeriCU Credit Union.
The 160 exhibitors that filled the Event Center displayed everything from yard equipment to alternative energy, and everything in between. There were even banks and real estate institutions on hand to get you started if you were looking to buy your first home or even refinance your current home to get better rates.
Show promoter Deborah Kessler says this show continues to be a big draw, "It continues to grow because every year we add to the show. We add different things for people to do and see, educational things, we added wine tasting. People are looking to get out, it's winter time, you're looking for that spring home-improvement type project, so this is a great place to come to kind of scope out what you might be thinking about doing for spring and like I said it's a one-stop shop type of thing."
There were plenty of giveaways all weekend long as well, including the grand prize of a brand new kitchen appliance package worth $5,000.
- 8th Annual Home Show wraps up in Verona
- Mug Club: 8th Annual Patriot Run & Walk
- Home destroyed following massive fire in Verona
- 8th annual Special Olympics Autumn Games held in Canastota
- MVCC holds 25th annual home builders and remodelers show
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child
- Verona Beach closed due to algae blooms
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute