WEBB- A 25 year old man died after his snowmobile crashed into a tree in the Town of Webb Friday night.
Police in the Town of Webb said Jeffrey C. Clark, 25, of Clarence was riding his snowmobile around 9:18 p.m. on Friday, failed to negotiate a turn and hit a tree.
Police told us other snowmobilers tried doing CPR on him, and was unresponsive. He died shortly after.
- 25-year-old dead in snowmobile accident
- Snowmobilers weigh in on 2 fatal accidents.
- Man dies in Lewis County snowmobile accident
- Middleville man dead in snowmobile crash
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- Are Snowmobiles Too Loud?
- Vintage snowmobiles and tradition
- Snowmobile Safety Tips
- Snowmobiles and bathing suits
- Snowmobile safety crackdown