UTICA, N.Y. -- The Utica SummerFest that was scheduled to take place in downtown Utica Thursday has been cancelled due to the weather. However, the event will still go on Friday, June 14 as scheduled from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday was supposed to mark the kick off of to Summer Fest 2019 in downtown Utica.
Utica Summer Fest is the Greater Utica's biggest, little block party of the year. The "ultra" beer & cider garden will offer numerous choices.
A handful of vendors will be on-hand. Enjoy some live music with Motown artist, Rare Earth.
It's free admission.
Summer Fest 2019 Traffic Alert
Thursday through Saturday morning, Genesee Street will be blocked from Elizabeth/Columbia streets to Blandina/Washington streets.
Also, Devoe and Blandina Streets will be blocked off from Genesee Street to the State Office Building.
Several other detours in this area are in place for Summer Fest.
Full line up and list of vendors at uticasummerfest.com.
- Utica Summer Fest 2019 cancelled Thursday, will kick off Friday
- First ever Utica Summer Fest kicks off Thursday afternoon
- Utica police kicking off outdoor summer movie series Tuesday evening
- OH-Fest Concert cancelled due to safety concerns
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off in Utica
- Two Rome Summer Programs Cancelled Today
- Herocon 2019 in Utica
- Restaurant Week kicks off in Utica
- Pothole patrol officially kicks off in Utica
- Utica looking forward to 2019