Heavy snow fell last night across the region. Here's a look at accumulations:
The track of this system shifted northward overnight and this caused two things. First it changed the fluffy light snow we saw last night to a more wet, heavy snow. Second, with sleet in the mix snowfall totals did not reach the expected amount of snow by this morning.
Another 4-6" of snow is expected before it clears out this evening.
- A mix of snow and sleet this weekend
- Freezing rain, sleet, and snow on Sunday
- Snow, sleet, and freezing rain Tuesday/Wednesday
- Snow, snow, snow
- Wintry mix tonight
- Snow replaces the bitter cold this weekend
- Wintry mix continues for spots Monday night
- Recipe: Avalanche Cookie's mix your childhood favorites
- Tracking a wintry mix early Friday morning
- A brief wintry mix expected Friday