We're heading toward the tail end of the summer, and it's been a beautiful one. Thursday morning, we fell into the 40s for tie first time since early July - a sign that fall isn't too far away. But fall isn't coming just yet. The warm, humid weather is expected to return.
High pressure dominates our weather Friday and early Saturday. This will bring plenty of sunshine to the region. Highs climb into the low 80s both days in the Mohawk Valley. A warm front will arrive on Sunday, and this brings us the risk for scattered showers and thunderstorms. The weather turns hot and humid early next week, with highs in the mid to upper 80s and the risk for thunderstorms.
August is likely going to turn out above average, yet again.
- A pleasant start to the weekend
- Pleasant for now but changes this weekend
- Wet start but nice finish to weekend
- Pleasant weather heading into the end of the week
- The Mohawk Valley Home Show starts this weekend
- Weekend forecast
- UPDATE: Utica man injured in Pleasant Street shooting; no suspect at this time
- Cold this weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Fantastic Weekend Ahead