UTICA- Utica Police are investigating an alleged hit and run that happened in the parking lot in front of the Jorgenson Center at the Mohawk Valley Community College Campus in Utica.
Police tell NEWSChannel 2 a woman was hit by her ex-husband after taking her dog for a walk.
Police said she was putting her dog in her car, when a car, driven by her ex-husband, hit her and pinned her up against her car.
They say he then got out of the car, went over to her and made threatening statements.
He fled the scene, and police are still searching for him.
They also confirmed the two have kids together.
The victim was then transported to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital and later transferred to another higher level trauma center with serious lower body injuries. She is currently stable, but her injuries were quite severe.
We are asking the public’s help in locating the suspect, Leslie Paulson, age 55, of Frankfort, NY.
Police say he was last known to be operating a gold Toyota Avalon, license plate GTG4776.
Call Utica Police at (315) 223-3510, with information regarding his whereabouts.
This incident is not related to the college.
- A woman was allegedly hit by her ex in college parking lot
- Bus hits car in New Hartford BOCES parking lot
- Rome parking garage to temporarily become parking lot
- Ava woman allegedly bites, stabs victim
- Camden man charged with 2 felonies after allegedly hitting woman with tire iron
- Police seek out man who allegedly hit jogger
- Tips on how to 'survive' holiday parking lots
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Remsen woman allegedly driving drunk, crashed into building
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident