Ahead of Monday night’s AHL three-on-three tournament at the Adirondack Bank Center, the hockey players were out in the community doing meet-and-greets.
On Monday morning, players visited Venture Day Habilitation at the Arc Oneida-Lewis in Kirkland. Clients received autographed hockey pucks and posed for pictures with their favorite players.
“We have somebody who has not missed a game yet, he was just up there having his picture taken and got the signed pucks and it’s wonderful for him, it really is,” said Karen Karotzer, CEO of Arc Oneida-Lewis.
Karotzer said that with big fans at Arc Oneida-Lewis who get out and watch the players, having the players come to their clients and meet them there is even more special for them.
Venture Day Habilitation is a day program where people go to learn skills they can put to use in the community.
- AHL players visit Arc Oneida-Lewis for special meet-and-greet
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Introducing AHL Fans to Utica
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Sen. Schumer visits Lewis County General Hospital