UTICA- The Abraham House had their 20th annual gala at Union Station on Main Street in Utica.
This event raises about $50,000 for the organization that provides care and comfort for the terminally ill. It costs about $350,000 a year to provide for everyone who needs the care.
Organizers said, they couldn't do everything without support from the community. "I've been here 3 1/2 years and for the time that I've been here, I have watched our support grow immensely and this crowd tonight is just a testimony to that," said Executive Director, Gina Ciaccia.
- Abraham House 20th annual gala
- Mug Club: Abraham House 20th Anniversary Gala
- Abraham House expands to Rome
- NewsTalk: Abraham House's Utica-style Monopoly game
- Mug Club: Hope House Gala
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association hosts annual gala
- Children's Dyslexia Center hosts 5th annual gala
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala