Several agencies are participating in active shooter training today at Dolgeville Central School and they are warning the public that if they hear any gunshots it is from the training.
The training is happening both inside and outside of the school, as well as on a bus. Student volunteers are assisting officials by acting as real students to emulate a real situation.
The Commissioner of Dolgeville Police says they are making sure that they are prepared in the event that a real situation should occur. They will use this training to pinpoint any things they can correct so that they are fully prepared.
- Active shooter training taking place at Dolgeville Central School Today
- Catholic school active shooter training
- Active shooter training at Morrisville State College
- Local church holds active shooter training session
- Active Shooter Training at City Hall
- Dolgeville Central School facing possible cuts after budget shortfall
- What's next for the Dolgeville Central Schools budget
- New budget proposal for Dolgeville Central School District
- UPDATE: Power back on at Dolgeville Central School
- Local parishioners, community members receive active shooter survival training