Utica, N.Y. - The Adirondack Bank Center at the Utica Memorial Auditorium was lit up in pink Thursday night in honor of the 17-year-old Proctor High School graduate Bianca Devins who was murdered this weekend allegedly by her own boyfriend.
The past few days there have been numerous online postings of people wearing pink and many people even changing their Facebook pages to pink in honor of the Utica teen who was popular on Instagram, and to show their support for her family.
- Adirondack Bank Center lit up in pink to honor Bianca Devins
- Family and friends hold candlelight vigil to remember Bianca Devins
- Homicide of Utica teen Bianca Devins: A timeline of events
- Courts still awaiting autopsy results in Bianca Devins case
- Man accused of killing Utica teen Bianca Devins pleads not guilty
- Bianca Devins' family remembers her on 18th birthday as Clark appears in court
- Alabama to perform at the Adirondack Bank Center in November
- Adaptive ice skating comes to the Adirondack Bank Center
- Utica FC Home Opener at Adirondack Bank Center
- The Adirondack Bank Center sees a busy week