Construction of the 5300-square-foot Adirondack Food and Fuel convenience store and food court in the Frankfort 5S Business Park continued Friday, with the pouring of concrete.
The fuel stop is expected to have eight gas pumps, five diesel pumps and a truck stop. A 20-seat food court is planned, as well, along with grocery items and a trucker's lounge.
Adirondack Food and Fuel plans to employ up to 35 people and officials hope it will be complete by November 1st.
- Adirondack Food and Fuel progress
- Adirondack Food and Fuel, breaks ground in Frankfort
- Construction begins on Adirondack Food and Fuel in Frankfort
- Adirondack Food and Fuel gets $400K grant for Frankfort location
- Adirondack Community Pride Day
- Mug Club: Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Company to remove railcars from Adirondacks
- Missing Adirondacks skier found safe in California
- Community Pride Day spreads in the Adirondacks
- Adirondack state prison converted into adolescent facility