ADIRONDACKS -- The executive director for the Adirondack Scenic Railroad, Jack Roberson, has resigned.
He sent an email to the board of directors with his resignation after serving in the position for a year. The board will soon be announcing an interim executive director.
We're told the Adirondack Scenic Railroad will still run as scheduled.
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad Executive Director resigns
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad gets new interim executive director, two 'new' cars
- Executive director of Adirondack Rail Preservation Society leaving for WA
- Adirondack Rail Preservation Society appoints new executive director
- Adirondack Community Pride Day
- Stanley Theatre names new executive director
- White House Communications Director Hope Hicks resigning
- Account Executive
- Tim Reed appointed interim executive director of local United Way
- Local United Way appoints new executive director and CEO