Country and southern rock band Alabama is set to take the stage at the Adirondack Bank Center this fall as part of their “The Hits Tour 2018.”
The Adirondack Bank Center announced Monday that Alabama will perform there at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10.
Alabama, which was created in 1969 by three cousins, is known for hits such as “Dixieland Delight,” "Song of the South” and “Mountain Music.” They were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2005.
Alabama's “The Hits Tour 2018” revolves around the band’s 43 No. 1 singles.
Tickets for the concert go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. Friday, June 15, at the Adirondack Bank Center’s box office. You can also purchase tickets online here, or by calling 315-790-9070. Ticket prices range from $34.75 to $129.75.
- Alabama to perform at the Adirondack Bank Center in November
- Adaptive ice skating comes to the Adirondack Bank Center
- Adirondack Community Pride Day
- Dunkin Donuts is official coffee of Adirondack Bank Center, Utica Comets
- Final job fair this afternoon for 72 Tavern & Grill at Adirondack Bank Center
- Pro soccer team Utica City FC to play at the Adirondack Bank Center
- 72 Tavern & Grill set to open in Adirondack Bank Center this spring
- Comets fans electrify the Adirondack Bank Center for Calder Cup Playoffs
- UFC fighters weigh in for Fight Night at the Adirondack Bank Center
- Arrest made in Adirondack Bank robbery in Utica