UTICA, N.Y. -- It was all smiles Tuesday at the ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter, as two Utica Comets players stopped by for a visit.
Jonah Gadjovich and Guillaume Brisebois took a tour of the facility, met fans, took pictures, and signed a lot of autographs.
The team reached out to the organization asking if the players could stop by and learn about the services and programs offered there. And of course, the answer was “yes.”
"In working with the Comets, it was a no-brainer for us that they'd be willing to come out and reach out to the community to have them here to really learn more about what we do,” said Mark Dudek, the chief communications officer.
"It'll put a smile on their face, and I think that’s the biggest thing. That’s one of the reasons I signed up for this event and why we do this stuff,” said Jonah Gadjovich.
The Utica Comets take the ice again away this Friday.
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- AHL players visit Arc Oneida-Lewis for special meet-and-greet
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Local youth hockey club gets visit from Comets player
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Sen. Schumer visits Lewis County General Hospital