UPDATE - The Ogdensburg Police Department has cancelled the Amber Alert for Olivia Roberts, which was issued at 8:16 p.m. Police say Roberts was found safe.
OGDENSBURG, N.Y. - The Ogdensburg Police Department activated the New York State AMBER Alert and is investigating a child abduction. Police said the abduction happened on 611 Canton Street in Ogdensburg at about 4:00 P.M. on December 12, 2018.
The teen, Olivia Roberts is described as a white female, 15 years old - with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She is approximately 5'3" and weighs about 130 pounds. Authorities said Olivia was last seen wearing Blue and black hooded sweatshirt with black sweatpants.
The SUSPECT, Kenneth J Snyder is a white male, 17 years old - with short, brown hair and brown eyes. He is approximately 6'0" tall and weighs about 145 pounds.
Police said the teen was taken under circumstances which lead police to believe that she is in imminent danger of serious physical injury and/or death.
Anyone with any information on this abduction is asked to call the Ogdensburg Police Department at (866) NYS-AMBER or dial 911 to provide information on a report or sighting.
- Amber Alert for Ogdensburg teen cancelled
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing toddler, search continues
- UPDATE: AMBER Alert canceled for 12-year-old Washington County girl
- Amber Alert canceled; missing 14-year-old girl found safe
- Missing Rochester 14-year-old girl found, Amber Alert canceled
- UPDATE: Missing baby from Amber Alert found safe
- Amber Alert for 14-month-old toddler after mother's body found
- From local PD's desk, to your cell phone; what qualifies as an Amber Alert
- There isn't an AMBER Alert for every child who goes missing. Here's why
- Local fish fry cancellations