NEWSFILE -- American Airlines is now extending flight cancellations for their Boeing 737 Max 8 Aircrafts by four months.
This will give them until mid-August, to find a fix for the planes' flight-control system. The move will affect about 115 flights per day.
Southwest has already cancelled flights involving the 737 Max 8 Aircrafts through early August.
American's CEO says by extending cancellations through the Summer months, it can plan more reliably for the peak holiday travel season.
- American Airlines to extend cancellations by 4 months
- American Airlines to allow nut allergy sufferers early boarding
- American Airlines pilot arrested just before transatlantic takeoff
- Great American in West Winfield closing this month
- Local fish fry cancellations
- Flu vaccine period to be extended
- Extreme, extended heat in the forecast...
- Colgate extends Matt Langel through 2027
- Woodstock 50 cancelled, report says
- Pure Maple Month Kickoff