UTICA, N.Y. -- The Red Cross is helping six people displaced from a late fire in Utica. It happened right around 10 p.m. Thursday night on Seymour Avenue in Utica at a two-story apartment building.
Utica fire crews stayed on-scene for a few hours to put out any remaining hot spots.
Three adults and three children, ages 1, 2, and 12 were impacted.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- American Red Cross helping six after Utica fire
- American Red Cross helping two families after Rome fire
- Red Cross helping six people following West Utica fire
- Red Cross helps five displaced by house fire in Utica
- Red Cross helping 3 following Mohawk fire
- 4th annual American Red Cross Giving Day
- American Red Cross: ‘emergency need for blood‘
- American Red Cross eliminating Mohawk Valley Chapter
- American Red Cross Aids Nine After Schenevus Fire
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire