UTICA, NY – A former America’s Got Talent winner was in town Saturday as part of MVCC’s Cultural Series.
Grace VanderWaal, the season 11 winner of America’s Got Talent, performed in front of a sold out crowd at MVCC’s Jorgensen Athletic and Events Center.
She was recently named a Rising Star at the Billboard’s Women in Music Awards.
VanderWaal, and her trademark ukulele, entertained the sold out crowd with numerous songs from her latest album.
Local artist Spencer Morgan, of the band Last Left, was the opening act.
- America's Got Talent winner performs at MVCC
- 'America's Got Talent' - Waiting for a winner
- MVCC Cultural Series to host 'Rome's Got Talent' show
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- NEWSTALK: MVCC YEA
- NewsTalk: STEM Fest at MVCC
- Pride day festival at MVCC
- Rock group America to perform at Stanley Theatre in May
- MVCC offers free fitness week classes
- 'Night to Shine' prom night at MVCC