The weather has turned quite active, with several round of storms impacting the region over the past two days. The majority of these storms have not been severe (as in causing damaging wind or large hail). However, heavy rain, gusty winds, thunder and lightning have put a damper on outdoor plans. One more round of thunderstorms is expected late Thursday before the weather changes heading into the weekend.
A cold front will bring scattered showers and storms to the region late Thursday. Before the front arrives, the weather looks pleasant, with partly sunny skies, temperatures in the 80s, and high humidity. The severe risk tomorrow looks rather low, (marginal) but a few storms could still produce gusty winds.
Once we get through Thursday, the weather looks to quiet down heading into the weekend. Much cooler weather is expected, with temperatures only in the low 70s on Friday and Saturday. Overnight lows fall into the 50s for most of the weekend. A few passing showers are possible, but any substantial rain is not expected heading into the weekend.
- An active week of weather continues
- Active Work Week
- Our snowy week continues...
- Mild weather continues through Thursday
- Spring break activities planned all week at the Utica Zoo
- Catholic school active shooter training
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Hot, humid weather continues for the 4th!
- Unusually sunny stretch of weather continues
- High pressure means beautiful weather continues!