ANNSVILLE, N.Y. -- Oneida County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested an Annsville man after they say he was involved in a domestic incident that quickly escalated.
Steven Parsons, 49, of Annsville, was arrested Tuesday after the alleged fight broke out on Monday.
He is charged with criminal mischief and harassment. Police say that it happened at a home in Annsville.
The fight apparently got physical and a piece of furniture was broken. He fled before police arrived. On Tuesday, Parsons was found at the same home and was taken into custody.
He was arraigned and taken to the Oneida County Correctional Facility.
- Annsville man arrested, charged in domestic incident
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Domestic incident leads to criminal contempt charge in Marcy
- Mobile home catches fire overnight in Annsville
- Dog kills rabid raccoon in Annsville
- Annsville man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- Police arrest Lee man after domestic incident lands him in hospital
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute