WHITESBORO, N.Y. – The annual Teddy Bear Toss usually takes place during a Utica College hockey game at the Adirondack Bank Center – but this year, the event will go on the road.
With the status of college hockey uncertain due to the coronavirus pandemic, New York Sash has instead organized four separate events to collect toys for Toys for Tots and Operation Sunshine.
Find the scheduled below:
- Nov. 27, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sangertown Square, outside PiNZ
- Nov. 28, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oneida County Public Market, inside Union Station in Utica
- Nov. 29 – Dec. 3
- New York Sash
- Dec. 4, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Babe’s at Harbor Point in North Utica
Only new toys will be accepted, and a net will be set up to allow for a smaller scale ‘teddy bear toss’ at each location.