NEW YORK (AP) - Another woman who worked for Gov. Andrew Cuomo is describing conduct she felt was inappropriate for the workplace. Ana Liss told The Wall Street Journal in a story published Saturday that when she worked as an aide in 2013, Cuomo called her “sweetheart,” once kissed her hand and asked personal questions, including whether she had a boyfriend. Liss said she initially considered Cuomo’s behavior as harmless but grew to feel it was patronizing. Cuomo apologized Wednesday for behavior he now realized had upset people. He said he’d teased people about their personal lives and greeted people with hugs and kisses.
Associated Press Photo
Another woman who worked for Gov. Andrew Cuomo is describing conduct she felt was inappropriate for the workplace.
Posted: Mar 7, 2021 10:16 AM
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Wall Street Journal: Third female former staffer accuses New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate conduct
- Utica man accused of inappropriate conduct with young boy
- Watchdog group: probe ex-Cuomo aide's use of state office
- Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Cuomo calls Trump's executive order 'laughable'
- Schumer, Gillibrand call for Cuomo's resignation
- Witness says he joined bribery schemes with ex-Cuomo aide
- Government star witness in Cuomo ex-aide trial arrested
- Stuck jury gets day off in Cuomo ex-aide's trial
Scroll for more content...