UTICA, N.Y. -- The Oneida County Opiate Task Force and the Department of Health is taking action against overdoses across the Mohawk Valley.
They're working to expand the availability of Narcan by making trainings available to county departments, community agencies, and the public.
So from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., you can attend a free community Narcan training seminar at the Center for Family Life and Recovery.
Registration is not required, but it is recommended to secure a spot at the Court Street location in Utica.
- Oneida County offering free Narcan training
- Another free Narcan training available in Oneida County
- NARCAN in Oneida County Jail
- More than 100 receive Narcan training in Oneida County
- State fair to offer free NARCAN training and 'Stomp Out Stigma Day'
- Insight House: Two Narcan training courses filled to capacity
- Local K-9 Dog Receives Narcan
- Oneida County now tobacco-free on all county properties
- Oneida County giving out free mosquito control kits
- Oneida County gives out free mosquito control kits