Another round of snow is expected to effect the region starting tonight. The incoming nor'easter will continue to work it's way up the Atlantic coast and arrive late afternoon/ early evening. Heading towards the commute home we start to see the development of light scattered snow showers. Snow continues to develop overnight becoming widespread by Tuesday morning. At that point it looks like the majority of the viewing area will see between 2-4 inches of snow. The higher snowfall totals are expected in the high terrain regions.
Going through Tuesday itself, an additional 2-4 inches of snow can accumulate. By Wednesday morning we see a similar set up as to what we had going into the weekend. Lake enhanced snow is expected to bring on and off light snow flurries for all of Wednesday and finally departs Wednesday morning.
Once again there is a lot of inconsistency in snowfall totals. The model runs keep showing a shift in the nor'easter itself (moving in further east and west at times) and because of that snowfall totals could change by a few inches for Tuesday.
- Another round of snow this week
- Another round of snow Monday night
- Another round of widespread snow expected Friday
- Snow, snow, snow
- Work week starts with snow.
- Another round of rain and snow returns late Monday night
- A round of rain and snow this weekend
- Light snow to start the work week
- Tracking cold weather and snow this week
- Cake Eater Classic Final Go-round