It's the final push to election day. Both congressional candidates are trying to rally undecided voters in the area, along with making sure people know where they vote.
One way they are doing that is by manning the phones. Volunteer's from Anthony Brindisi's campaign gathered in the De Sales Center auditorium on Genesee St. to man the phones. Each caller had a list of voters to call in front of them.
They reminded voters about election day and where they can go in their area to vote. They also pushed through the bad weather and went door to door trying to secure those last few votes. Brindisi stopped by to thank his volunteers for all of their hard work.
"The weather is not very nice outside, but our volunteers are like the post office. They go out in the wind, rain, knocking on people's doors and that is what is going to win for us because this is a really people powered campaign." said Brindisi.
When asked about his feelings of election day, he responded, "We are getting alot of positive feedback. I've been making phone calls to people throughout the area trying to get people to vote. Trying to get thoe last few undecided voters out there to come to our side. But i'm very optimistc to where things stand as of right now."
Election day is this Tuesday, November 6th. Polls open bright and early at 6am and go to 9pm that night.
- Anthony Brindisi holds Phone-A-Thon
- Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi holds town hall in Utica
- Congressman-elect Anthony Brindisi holds 'thank you' party in Utica
- NewsTalk: 22nd Congressional District Candidate Anthony Brindisi
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield
- Brindisi holds Tax Talk Town Hall
- Brindisi Holds Town Hall in Herkimer County
- Rep. Brindisi holds Veterans Resource Fair
- Remembering Anthony “Pags” Pagliaro
- 26th annual Wiggle Waggle Walk-A-Thon