The jet stream was active through the weekend, with a trough digging cold weather into the region. Scattered rain and snow showers are expected Sunday and into Monday morning. The weather patterns will change again as we head into early next week.
An upper level ridge starts to build into the region on Monday. Scattered snow and rain showers transition to just scattered rain showers as warmer air starts to move in the area for the last day of April. The rain gradually departs east through the course of Monday.
By Tuesday high pressure builds into the area and we see a dry much warmewr start to May with a high near 70. Wednesday looks very similar with mostly sunny skies for the majority of the day until some rain and maybe some thunderstorms arrive in the evening with highs in the upper 70s.
- April ends chilly, May starts in warmth
- Record warmth to start February
- Record warmth on the way!
- Chilly Thursday night
- Spreading Warmth: Local drive collects more than 600 blankets
- Job Orders: April 1 – April 5, 2019
- Job Orders: April 8 – April 12, 2019
- Job Orders: April 15 – April 19, 2019
- Job Orders: April 22 – April 26, 2019
- April snowfall stats