Assemblyman Bill Magee has unofficially won the Democratic primary for the 121st Assembly District against challenger Dan Butterman.
Unofficial votes show that Magee received 60 percent of the vote with 3,406 votes, and Butterman received 40 percent of the vote with 2,229.
Magee will face Republican John Salka in the general election on Nov. 6. Salka is also running on the Conservative and Reform party lines.
Magee has served in the Assembly for 27 years, making him the longest-serving Assembly member in New York.
- Assemblyman Bill Magee unofficial winner of 121st District Democratic primary
- Salka defeats Magee in 121st Assembly District race
- Smullen unofficial winner of both primaries for 118th Assembly District
- Tedra Cobb unofficially wins 21st Congressional District Democratic primary
- Rachel May unofficial winner of Democratic Primary for 53rd Senate District
- Bova unofficially wins Republican primary for 119th Assembly District
- Race for the 121st Assembly District seat
- Otsego County Sheriff Richard Devlin unofficially wins Republican primary
- Salka, Smullen, Miller unofficial winners in Assembly races
- Oneida Co. District 18 legislator wins unofficial vote by 1