NEW BREMEN, N.Y. -- An Ava woman is charged, after Lewis County Sheriff's Deputies say she allegedly kicked, bit, then stabbed a man in the arm with a key.
Jessica Cross, 34 of Ava, is being charged with assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and criminal possession of a weapon.
Authorities say this happened at a home in the town of New Bremen.
Cross is set to appear in court at a later date.
- Ava woman allegedly bites, stabs victim
- Ava woman injured in accident with school bus in Rome
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Center Yard Sale
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Outdoor Music Program
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman Center Community Services Expo
- Firefighters battled wind, cold temps during Ava house fire
- Ava woman accused of driving unlicensed with illegal fireworks, drug materials
- Utica man allegedly stabbed grandmother, then lit her on fire