UTICA, N.Y. – A robbery was reported at the M&T Bank at 233 Genesee St. in Utica at 11:38 a.m. this morning. Police have a suspect in custody after he allegedly robbed a second bank in downtown Utica two hours later.
Police are still investigating both incidents. They say no injuries have been reported at this time.
The owner of the Triangle Coffee Shop, right across the street from M&T Bank, took a photo of the man below, who may be the suspect in the robbery. He was seen riding a bicycle away from the area with what appears to be a large backpack.
Police have not yet released the name of the suspect.
Tune in to NEWSChannel 2 for more updates as they become available.
- Robbery reported at M&T Bank in Utica
- Arrest made in Adirondack Bank robbery in Utica
- Utica police search for Berkshire Bank robbery suspect
- NBT Bank robbery suspect in Utica police custody
- Utica Police seek suspect after Key Bank robbery
- Utica man charged in Oneida NBT Bank robbery
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- Utica man charged with falsely reporting armed robbery
- Convicted serial bank robber arrested in Oriskany Falls bank robbery
- UPDATE: NBT Bank robbery suspect in custody